Stay to live! live till the max!

Stay to live! live till the max!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

updatezzzzzzzzzzzz........

OKKK guys..... long time din update my blog edi..... kinda busy.......but...dunno busy for wat.... watever... now... wat to do is juz tat.. one word... WAIT..... wait for any reply from scholarships and go study.....

tis coming weeks i will be keep on changing the theme of my bloggie~~ hehe... caz.. i wanna post all activities tat i joined, all good and unforgettable memories, all my besties around me....all about my life...... i wanna blog all those bcaz.... i wanna tell all my besties tat..... thk u for being wit me in my life.... i do really really appreciate all of u.... if one of u suddenly disappear from me i would never never ever ever let tis all happen..... no one of my fren frens can leave me... no one...i dun allow tis to happen in my life...... rock it guys... till the end of our life.... cant forget each other forever... promise???

other from my family, the most important for me is u all...my besties, my frens tat i knew ... i always show my thankful to god.... can let me noe all of u.... joined those activities which are really really best.... hav lot of lot of good and unforgettable memories.... thk god.... still tat words... FREN IS MY LIFE, MY LIFE IS FOR FREN.... love u guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment