Stay to live! live till the max!

Stay to live! live till the max!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

my birthday (part 2)

err.... although got quite a lot of celebrations.... but... the 1st present tat i receive every every year of my birthday..... is from my dear dear sister bear.... yoong mei qi penguin~~~ of course every year bside den my sister bear , the present is oso "gap fan" by my good fren fren oso.... sue sien~~ hee~~ tis year lagi good... sook man oso "gap fan" to buy my bday present edi....love u all so much.... really.... thk so so much.... although is just a simple present... but it do really make my day!!! thk ... frens....
see... tis one is mei qi wrap by herself de leh... she said wrap for an hour sth wor... haha.... so good.... so "yong xin"...hee~~ so touch tim... u noe ah... it do really like a big big sweets... therefore... when i take back to home... i juz keep on watching on it.... dunno for how long.... i very like the "look" of it wor... so cutezzzzzzz.......yer.... haha!! alhtough i really curious about wat present is it... but... i really not she de to open tis......till.. .the next day..........oni i go open it..... i din reallly tear it juz like tat..... after i open it.... i wrap it back as wat it look like...haha!! geng leh~~ really cute....
my dear stupid penguin.... so cute oso... go n write al my name n the word"18th" bside all the printed words..... dunno wanna laugh or wanna feel touch..haha.....


see..............
hiek hiek hiek.... is an umbrella~~~ somemore is like..yellow-orange~~yeepie~~

like it!!!!

lastly ... thk my dear frens.... n my sis bear... i hope tat i really can recieve ur bday wish every year k.... once my younger sis, always my sis... take care....

No comments:

Post a Comment