Stay to live! live till the max!

Stay to live! live till the max!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

my bday and oso wai shan bday celebration..(part 3)

after attending juniors pesta angpau.. we go mc donald n celebrate me n wai wai bday...haha!! it was so crazy.... anyway, thk to my frens who got sign my bday card.... thk u so much.... thk to those frens tat got go mc donald to acc me n wai wai... the ppl tat i thk most is my good fren JJ wong jia jun..thk so much... really.. fren... u really make me n wai wai damn happy tat day....caz... say frankly...i dunno is.. whether my bday is so easily been forgotten... or the day always is the day tat everybody busy...or sometimes tat day juz so luckily drop on the holidays... till now... not really even once got my own bday celebration among my good frens.. quite a sad thing huh~not even once.. can celebrate my bday right on my bday.... but.. tis time... although is not right on my bday... but... i m so happy tat.. still got some frens rmb my bday.... at least.. tis year got a bit difference from those last few years... n i thk jj so much is bcaz... he edi studied in foundation at kampar there...and no matter how busy is him.. he still got time to plan tis celebration for us....haha! feel touch tim... call all our frens n ask whether can attend the celebration o not.... sms... bought secret recipe cake for us.. bought bday cards for us..really...thk ba my frens... of course not oni him la... thk to yang yang, ying ying, kang zi, hiang chuang, chin chee yong,weng han, m u, ah ping and many others.. thk frens...








No comments:

Post a Comment