Stay to live! live till the max!

Stay to live! live till the max!

Monday, March 1, 2010

my Bday celebration in my lovely kindergarten..(Part One..)

here comes my bday celebration in my 1st working place... i dun ever thought tat.... i can celebrate my bday at here.... wow...surprise oso.. but.. oso quite funny..haha! tis is where the story starts...

at 23 feb, my boss n my young boss was planning the children's birthday celebration n water fun day.. both carry on at the same day, which is 26 feb, friday.. (p/s: my working place there is like tat de, every month got one day is chosen to celebrate those children who was birth on tat month.. so all together celebrate on the same day ...) den... my boss said:" oh ya, last time who told me edi ya?? Venice's bday oso on feb o??" den he turned to my side n ask when is my bday...den i said..:"past edi o... 大年初二~hehe..." den he said.."nvm! we still can help venice to celebrate on fri!! together wit those children's bday celebration n water fun day~but.. where to buy venice's cake ah?" my another young boss say," venice bday cake of course buy from Venice Bakery lo.. "ya... no telling lie... sg long there got one bakery shop names Venice Bakery.. so ngam wor..haha! tat time i dunno how to describe my feeling.. so happy, den so surprise.. but oso feel a bit wierd oso.. caz... my boss sometimes so good, sometimes so warm, but sometimes very cool n fierce..if u got sth did wrongly...means u can die... caz can giv him "ngam" till die... u no nid look his face oso u can imagine wat is his look..haha!

but tat day... really a bit.. busy ba... caz.. i was so lucky to be chosen to go down to water n look after those children who play water....lolz.... all my body??? still need to ask meh.... sure giv those children spilt the water till all wet edi la.... den i hav to take a simply bath n change shirt.... so ma fan...but.. can see their faces all got big big smile... means.. all tis sure worth lo.. hehe... kids r so cute.... juz play water for awhile oni... but dey can happy till tat level.. children r really easy to 知足。。tat y... 他们时常都那么无忧无虑,快乐每一天。。agree??

den tat day morning, the funniest part.. got two teachers all stand by at downstairs to look after children get down from car... den juz after the bakery shop open, my boss edi call the worker there send the cake come to the kindergarten there.. but my boss live at ampang... so not yet reach there.. den the worker carrying a cake come... the two teachers ask from which kid's bday cake.. caz tat day really got lot of bday kids bought cake from the Venice Bakery shop... den the worker said:“is venice de..." den the two teachers misunderstanding.. they said:" ya, we noe u r from venice bakery... but tis is for who der??" den the worker keep saying is for venice der... haha! den both teachers thought tat the worker dunno wat they r saying..caz dey not yet noe my boss wan celebrate my bday for me... den 3 of dem nearly start arguing edi.. juz when both the teachers open the box.. see my name on top of the cake.. n rush up to ask me is it my bday cake.. den oni dey noe...haha~~~ wat a big big misunderstanding...

en.... those details thing.. i think not gonna write here.... let see photos ba...hee~
coffee n choco flavour... yummy ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment