Stay to live! live till the max!

Stay to live! live till the max!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

大年初一兼情人节。。。

wow... tis year.... so lucky.... valentine day..... juz dropped on da nian chu yi.... those couples...hope u all can hav a sweet sweet valentine day after recieve ang pao from ur relatives~~hehe... me leh... no choice... at seremban now... juz can celebrate wit my family lo....haha...somemore no partner celebrate wit me today wor... is like tat de lo...cham ....haha~~anyway.... enjoy more freedom life 1st~~hehe...

like previous year.... nian 30 night went to my daddy's mum there side...at bahau... den stay one night... next day, depart from there, back to my mummy's mum there side...at seremban...oso like usual...damn damn re nao lo..... so many ppl... until i oso cant squeeze inside my grandma's house..hee~~so noisy...but tis type of noisy...i like it... caz... seldom can all of the relatives come back n meet each other.... like tis feeling....团团圆圆。。hehe....but the weather is damn damn hot lo.... tis is the thing tat i cant stand with.... sucks....

erm..... god ah god.... venice yong now is praying hard o..... tis year valentine day..edi alone celebrate..... hopefully tat.... my birthday....wont be me alone to celebrate again... pls... at least.. got fren fren de msg or wishes acc me....tis much more better...u noe de la... aquarius.... most scared is...being alone....although love freedom very much...hee~~my cute cute birthday ah.... still got one hour to celebrate u.... those fren fren if still rmb my bday, countdown together wit me ba...i edi very happy~~hope tat...tis year bday...will a bit different...wont like previous years.... get forgotton by others.... celebrate it by myself..... jia you jia you..... n hope tat...tomorow when go to bai nian....those elders noe tat tomorow is my bday.. double up my angpao ba!!!haha!!XD

err.... nth so say much... watch pic ba.... my new year photos.....
hehe....bring along my bobby wit us~~ xing fu lo..... sit on my car wor.... shuang~~
one family... wear sunglasses... juz tat... my mummy...haiz... dunno how to pei he de wor....
da nian chu yi de photo^^ wit my biao jie
my relatives.......hehe~

hehe..... will update my blog tis few days~~ weehee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment